Life Groups are small gatherings that are relational in nature, emphasizing practical application of the Scriptures and equipping one another to serve and grow in Jesus Christ through authentic Christian community. Life Groups are one way we support each other, grow in the Lord, and serve together. We invite everyone to get connected with a Life Group. If you are interested in getting plugged into a life group or would like more information about any of our groups please contact our Life Groups deacon, Heather Murad: email@example.com.
- Tuesday Night Drop-In Prayer Group—meets weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00-8:00pm at PCC.
- Wednesday Prayer Group—meets weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00-11:30am at PCC
- First Saturday Women’s Prayer Group—meets monthly on the first Saturday of each month, 9:00-10:30am at the Goodnough’s home.
Mixed Adult Groups
- Studies from the Bible— meets weekly on Sundays, 9:00-10:00am at PCC.
- In Love with Christ (Spanish Language Service)—meets weekly on Sundays, 10:30am-12:00pm in the PCC Apex.
- Pittsford Bible Institute—meets weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00-7:15pm at PCC.
- Together in Christ—meets weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00-8:30pm at various homes.
- Saints Alive—meets bi-weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm at various homes.
- The Whetstone Group: Sharpening your Leadership Potential—meets bi-weekly on Thursdays, 7:30-8:30am at the Perinton Bruegger’s Bagels.
- Precepts Bible Study: Morning Edition—meets weekly on Thursdays, 9:30am-12:00pm at PCC.
- Precepts Bible Study: Evening Edition—meets weekly on Thursdays, 6:30-8:45pm at PCC.
- Tuesday Night Men’s Group—meets bi-weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00-9:00pm at the Drake’s home.
- Thursday Morning Men’s Bible Study—meets weekly on Thursdays, 10:00-11:00am at PCC.
- Monthly Men’s Breakfast—meets on the first Saturday of each month, 8:00-10:00am at PCC.
- Sunday Morning Women’s Study—meets weekly on Sundays, 9:00-10:00am at PCC.
- Women Mentoring Women—meets weekly on Sundays, 9:00-10:00am at PCC.
- Monday Night Women’s Bible Study—meets weekly on Mondays, 6:30-8:30pm at PCC.
- Tuesday Morning Women’s Bible Study – meets weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 – 11:30am at PCC.
- Wednesday Afternoon Women’s Bible Study—meets weekly on Wednesdays, 1:15-3:15pm at PCC.
- PCC Mom’s Group—meets 2nd and 4th Thursdays, 9:30-11:30am at PCC.
- Learning to Live Again—meets bi-weekly on Thursdays, 4:00-5:30pm at PCC.
- Learning to Live Again is a group for those who have experienced significant loss in their lives. There are many different types of loss that we can experience and often times these experiences can be difficult hurdles to live with and to overcome. God in his Word provides us with an opportunity for hope, comfort, and healing.